Absorbers for professional studios are always covered with special fabrics that ensure maximum acoustic transparency. The design and construction of acoustic pictures should follow the same principle.
14. March 2018 / 1166 x 1166 px
- DIY acoustic pictures
- B&O Beolab 8000 Speakers Looking Like New Again
- How to Order Speaker Fabrics by the Metre
- Opacity of Speaker Fabric – Technical Basics and Best Practice
- Scandinavian Design Meets Our Acoustic Cloth
- Akustikstoff richtig befestigen
- Plain Elegance in the Wink of an Eye: AV-Furniture With Akustikstoff.com Acoustic Fabric
- Beovox CX50 and CX100 upcycled
- How to Tell the Quality of Acoustic Fabric
- Acoustic Cloth for »Acoustic Pictures«? Indeed!
- New Top-notch Studio Relies on Our Acoustic Cloth
- DIY Embellishment: Covering AV Furniture With Acoustic Cloth